09 June, 2014

Dreamer



I am currently loving wearing white pieces at the moment. You can style and accessorise white with pretty much any colour - black, navy, pastels, brights - like I said pretty much anything. It always looks so fresh and bright and is a nice change from the usual safe black.

What I love about this Rise of Dawn dress is that it is so forgiving, it is hard to hide anything when wearing white but I find this dress to be so slimming and well fitted. The mesh detailing breaks up the tee style dress and gives it a bit of edge and originality.

I styled the white mini dress with black and gold accessories and a deep red lippy to keep the look simple and classic.

shop the look:
Paralell Dreamer Mesh Dress by Rise of Dawn;

Photography: Marijana Smee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment