04 June, 2014

H&M Melbourne










Recently I was sent to Melbourne to work an event and when I was asked to make this trip I was so excited, not only because I love getting out of the office and doing something different for the day but because the very first H&M store in Australia had just opened up not that long ago in Melbourne city.

I took full advantage of Melbourne's Friday late night shopping and spent close to two and a half hours in the three levelled store.  It consisted of two levels of women's wear and another level for men's wear, kids wear and homeware. I was in shoppers heaven!

Prices were reasonable and variety was wide - jeans, skirts, shirts, tees, jackets, shorts for all occasions. While I could of purchased so much more, I settled for an embellished owl jumper, a denim button down shirt, a black beaded detail dress, low cut skinny blue jeans, a white cami and a sequinned bra (I can never resist a sequin undergarment!).

I also spoilt my nephew and niece with an avengers shirt and New York shirt and a kitten top and bag and the cutest little baby jeans!

I already loved Melbourne city but H&M has made it that little bit more amazing!

shop the look:
H&M Australia

Photography: Shayne Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment