06 July, 2014

Race Day







 This weekend I attended Rosehill Racecourse for a friends birthday and my favourite part about a day at the races is getting all dressed up!

I chose to wear this pretty Tigermist mini dress as I love the flattering cut of the dress and the midi peep whole cut out. I found the detailed print to be so eye catching and while I was originally drawn to the blue version of this dress, I decided to take a risk and go against my first instinct, step outside my comfort zone and go with the pink…..and I'm very happy with my choice.

I paired the dress with simple black, white and gold accessories so that I didn't take any of the focus away from the pattern on the dress.

shop the look:
Waterfall Splash Dress Pink from Tigermist; Vendi Black Bron Heels;

Photography: Hayley Bowcock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment