20 July, 2014

Tres Sportif







Today's post is inspired by the 11km fun run I particiapated in this weekend and the fact that I'm a self confessed fitness junkie. I spend almost as much time in my workout gear, as I do in my everyday clothes.

When working out I look for comfort and support in my clothes and since I am in them so often I like to look and feel good too.

In this post I am wearing two of my favourite items at the moment, my Nike sports crop and Cotton On Body leopard print tights. Both items give me the support I need and both can be styled into a street look for day to day wear.

Time to start training for the next fun run!

shop the look:
Nike Pro Classic Sports Bra; Cotton On Body Printed Core 7/8 Leggings; Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Ox Daint;

Photography: Shayne Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment