22 October, 2014

Fashion: Electric






Electric blue and you!

What drew me to this shift dress was the eye popping electric blue colour in the pattern. This electric blue colour is flattering on anyone and everyone and not to mention the cut of the dress works for every body shape.

I believe this dress is the perfect date night dress and date night is exactly where I wore it. I wore this beautiful piece to dinner at Jamie Oliver's Italian Restaurant in Sydney and the food there, just like this dress, was absolutely beautiful - the three cheese gnocchi is a must try.

On date night I would pair the dress with a nice pair of sandals or heels and a black blazer however here I wanted to contrast the stunning feminine pattern and delicate material of the dress with a masculine chunky combat boot to create a more androgynous look and show the versatility of the dress.

shop the look:
Blue Wave Dress by Narsha Boutique; Combat Boots by Dotti; Logo Disc Stud Earings by Marc by Marc Jacobs;

Photography: Shayne Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment