19 October, 2014

Fashion: Paragon









The 'paragon dress' the perfect go to LBD for this summer's warm nights. It's the perfect dress for sitting by the water on a warm summers afternoon, sipping on a cocktail and watching the sunset.

It's this time of year where I truly appreciate the beauty of where I live and I feel so lucky to be so close to the water, the beach is literally my backyard. I love spending my days lying on the sand soaking up the sun, swimming in the salty water and just admiring how beautiful the ocean is.

I am definitely a summer girl, I love the longer days, the warmer weather, the beach, the laid back vibe and the simplicity of summer fashion. Summer fashion to me is stripping back to basics, picking one statement piece, dressing looks up with accessories, minimal make up and messy beach waves in your hair.

I chose to wear no shoes in these pics to truly capture the laid back summery vibe but this dress would look absolutely stunning with a pair of strappy sandals or heels.

shop the look:
Paragon Dress by Sabo Skirt; Necklace by Collette Hayman;

Photography: Katie Bennett and myself.

2 comments:

Please leave a comment