08 October, 2014

Fashion: Twins






Twinsets are everywhere at the moment, which I love because I think they are adorable!

What I love most about a twinset is that you don't only get one outfit - you get three! Wear the set together or pair one piece off with another item to create a whole different look.

This set I purchased from H&M back in 2012 when I was in New York. I spotted the skirt first and had to have it and then when I spotted the top I was faced with a dilemma and didn't know which one to get (twinsets were not so in vogue back then). Luckily my dilemma was resolved with why not have both?! When in New York right?

I dressed the set up with matching beige heels but it would look equally adorable dress down with a pair of sandals.

Here's a few other twinsets that I have on my wish (to buy) list:

Siren Call Twinset
by Petal and Pup
Compass Stripe Twinset
by Saboskirt
Nothing Else Twinset
by Keepsake the Label

shop the look:
Sequin Twinset by H&M; The Becky Shoe from Verali;

Photography: Shayne Connell  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment