16 November, 2014

Fashion: Frill Of A Time . . .





Another weekend gone as quickly as it came!

Another fun-filled weekend that, come Monday morning will leave me longing for the next. It was filled with movies, champagne, cruising, shopping, H&M, forgetting to re-new my license, more champagne, Coogee Pavillion, baby showers, lots and lots of food, more champagne, family, friends and my Puffin.

I wore this cute fun frilled skirt to Coogee Pavillion, a hidden little gem on Coogee Beach all done up by the Merivale Group. The Coogee Pavillion has everything and more - great food and drinks, table tennis, giant magnetic scrabble, a barber, a flower stand, just enough to have a whale of a time, I'd say.

I'd recommend Coogee Pavillion for your next weekend arvo get together/drinking sesh and this adorable skirt is the perfect dressy casual look for just that!

Until next weekend's fun. . .

shop the look:
Zalora Ruffle Hem Skirt from The Iconic; Crop from Cotton On; Chain Heels from Sportsgirl; Bag and Sunglasses Vintage;

Photography: Shayne Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment