04 March, 2015

Fashion: Stripe Out!






What is it about stripes that we all love?!

Every second item in my wardrobe features some form of stripes. Stripe dress, stripe skirt, stripe tee, big stripes, thin stripes, black stripes, blue stripes, you name it, I own it.

I've actually considered going a whole week wearing a different striped item of clothing each day to see if anyone notices?

A stripe tee has become a wardrobe must have, just as much as the white tee is. They say black can be slimming and so can stripes if they are worn the right way - horizontally.

Take this basic oversize stripe tee dress I'm wearing here, the lose fit covers any extra dessert or champagne I may of indulged in over the weekend and the stripe also aids in taking the eyes focus off any problem areas. I've added the the denim shirt tied around my waist to add some street chic to the look and to cinch in the waist to stop the dress from looking too boxy on me.

If you don't already have any stripes in your wardrobe it's time to go shopping!

shop the look:
Frenchie Tee Dress by Staple; Denim Shirt by H&M; Kawaii Heels by Tony Bianco;

Photography: Shayne Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment