01 April, 2015

Fashion: Boho






Another year older and hopefully a little bit wiser.

This has been one of my favourite Birthday's in a while. I was ridiculously spoilt by family, friends and my favourite Puffin. I got so much birthday bling. . . .  so much I thought my wrists might drop off wearing it all at the same time. It is a reminder that I am so very lucky to have so many amazingly special people in my life.

My Birthday night meal was at MsG's in Potts Point. It consisted of one of my faves corn and cheese,  as well as yellow mud crab curry, a huge chunk of pork for San Choy Bow but my favourite part of the meal was the cheeseburger spring roll. It was literally like a blended up McDonald's cheeseburger stuffed into a spring roll. D E L I C I O U S!

I spent the weekend after celebrating with friends. We had drinks at the super cool, super chic Coogee Pavillion balcony. We started mid afternoon and with many friends coming and going through out the afternoon (which I very much appreciated) we ended up staying there well into the night.

Being my birthday I wanted something super cute to wear, so I went to my trusty, favourite online go-to site Sabo Skirt. I went for this boho paisley playsuit, as it has that super chilled out summer vibe for drinks by the beach and I teamed it with a few of my new birthday accessories; The Horse watch and Mimco bracelet.

Thank you all again for a beautiful birthday. Here's to being 27, let's hope it's a good year, full of growth and success.

shop the look:
Paisley Playsuit by Sabo Skirt; Kawaii Heels by Tony Bianco; Rose Gold watch by The Horse; Off Duty Blogger Clutch by Colette;

Photography: Shayne Connell

1 comment:

Please leave a comment