03 May, 2015

Beauty Pick: The Base




shop the product:
Gradual Tanning Lotion by The Base;

Winter is coming..............(I couldn't help myself).

Summer is coming to an end here in Aus and that natural summer glow is starting to fade! However will we maintain that glow throughout the cold and dreary winter days?! Never fear I have found the solution; go on a tropical holiday throughout the winter months OR you could try The Base Gradual Tanning Lotion by the one and only tanned beauty herself Miss Lara Bingle.

I do love to fake tan year round as it is a much safer option compared to cooking my body out in the sun. However I do despise that orange fake look some tans give you, that leave you looking more like an oompa loompa rather than a greek goddess.

I want something that looks natural, streak free and that comes off blotch free. The Base Gradual Tan is all of these things and more. Why I think this tanning lotion is the one to use? Because it is a gradual tan, meaning you can build it up to a colour you like by re-applying each day until you reach your desired glow. It is then easy to maintain by re-applying every other or so night. What I also love about this tanning lotion is it doesn't have that over bearing tan smell, now people laugh at me for saying this BUT I think it smells of an expensive perfume. This means I can apply it before bed and smell expensively sweet all night, just like Marilyn Monroe if you know what I'm talking about.

Now for the added bonus - it-does-not-stain-your-sheets!!!! For anyone that fake tans out there I think you can feel my pain with this one. I have been through many sheets thanks to fake tan stains, including my Dad's very expensive Sheridan sheets......... he wasn't impressed.

The Base also includes many other skin and beauty products that I am yet to try but I can only imagine will be just as impressive and high quality as the Gradual Tanning Lotion. I am more than looking forward to trying out the Skin Illuminator and the LB Cream.

To shop all of The Base products visit http://www.thebase.me.




1 comment:

  1. love the packaging.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment