09 June, 2015

Beauty Pick: Frank Body Creamy Face Scrub
























shop the product:
Frank Body Creamy Face Scrub;

So I've previously posted about Frank Body Coffee Scrub before and I am very much still obsessed with it, especially with all the new varieties they continue to bring out. I've now tried the cacao scrub, which left me smelling like a scrumptious brownie and most recently the peppermint scrub, which smells like a delicious mint patty that lingers in the bathroom for hours after.

Frank Body has now extended their range to face products; including a creamy face scrub, cleanser and everyday face moisturiser. I personally have to be super careful when it comes to products I apply to my face, as I have extremely sensitive skin and break out so easily. However, I find it beneficial to use a face mask once a week or every two weeks, as they help assist in lifting any dirt or left over makeup, leaving my face extra clean, smooth and glowing.

In saying all that, I decided to give the Frank Body Creamy Face Scrub a go. The look and texture of it is like rubbing thick mud onto your face but the smell is of a deep rich coffee. The steps for applying the face scrub are super simple, rub it on in small circular motions to the face and the neck, find something to do for three minutes and then wash off well. It left my face feeling refreshed and silky smooth, it evened out my skin tone and there is almost no need to moisturise after, as it leaves a nice dewy hydrated feel.

So why is coffee not only good for waking you up on the inside but on the outside too? As you'll read on the Frank Body website; caffeine applied to the skin can promote blood flow which will reduce the  effects of many skin conditions. Coffee also has the same PH as your skin so it won't leave it feeling dry or oily.

So what are you waiting for go get Frankified!

#thefrankeffect


1 comment:

  1. nice! love their packaging and always see their products on instagram
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment