08 June, 2015

Fashion: Tell Me About It Stud










shop the look:
The Fifth Label Jupiter Sunshine Playsuit at General PantsJacket by DottiStudded Flats by Freelance ShoesRunaways Sunglasses by Le Specs at Glue StoreMarc by Marc Jacobs Watch at ShopBopBracelets by Mimco;

Winter has truly kicked in and whilst the nights are freezing and almost unbearable, the days are still lovely and sunny. I'm not a huge fan of jeans, or pants for that matter, I find them so restrictive and uncomfortable, so I'm taking advantage of the sunny days and keeping my pins out for a healthy dose of vitamin D.

This little playsuit is perfect for the change in season months or in my case the sunny Australian winters. The high neck keeps you warm and safe from any windy days and the short length gives you the air and freedom you need for running your daily errands.

Team it with a (p)leather jacket and studded slip on shoes, like I have here, to create an edgier androgynous look. Or to take it from day to night swap the flats for some black strappy heels and add a smokey eye.

While I do not consider myself a make up buff, I just learn as I go and pick up tips and tricks wherever I can. My biggest make up tip for this winter is minimal foundation. I'm taking advantage of my favourite tinted moisturiser by Mecca Cosmetica and using that as my base to keep my skin hydrated, looking fresh and natural. I then build from there with a little bronzer to bring some colour out in my cheeks, fill out my eyebrows with brow shadow and add a touch of mascara to highlight my long lashes.

Happy Long Weekend! #thanksliz

Photography: Shayne Connell

1 comment:

  1. Love your jacket. Beautiful outfit....

    http://jovanica92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment